In 2011, he underwent professional retraining at the Russian Academy of National Economy and Public Administration under the President of the Russian Federation (Master of Public Administration).
Awards and Incentives:
- Honorary Title "Honored Scientist of the Republic of Tatarstan" (2007),
- Laureate of the State Prize of the Republic of Tatarstan in the field of science and technology (2010),
- Honorary Title "Honorary Worker of Higher Professional Education of the Russian Federation" (2011),
- Commendation from the President of the Republic of Tatarstan (2012),
- Medal "For Valiant Labor" (2016),
- Medal of the Order "For Merit to the Motherland", 2nd degree (2017),
- Title "Professor Emeritus of KNRTU-KAI" (2018)
He is married and has two children.